Tracking Preferences can be customized to your organization's requirements for shipment statuses to be marked as Early, On Time, At Risk, and Late.
1. Choose the SETTINGS (gear) icon in the bottom left corner.
2. Choose Tracking Preferences to view and edit the tracking preferences.
3. Users can enter the hours and minutes for each category. You can choose to turn off Early and At-Risk statuses by toggling the blue button.
A. Early: Set when the ETA is BEFORE Scheduled Time
B. On - Time: When ETA is AFTER Scheduled Time
C. At Risk: When the ETA is AFTER Scheduled Time
D. Late: When the ETA is AFTER Scheduled Time
4. Make adjustments to Delivered Shipments to History Page, Shipment Expiration and BOL Signature Page
Delivered Shipments to History Page
Users can set how long a shipment will remain on the Tracking page after being marked with the status of Delivered.
When shipments DO NOT Deliver, users can select when they will move to the History page.
BOL Signature Page
Users can check the box to have an additional BOL Signature Page populate for OSD notes and signatures at each stop. This page will appear when viewing/downloading the BOL in each load.
Select RESET DEFAULT SETTINGS to have the Tracking Preferences back to the default information.
5. Choose SAVE to save any changes made to your Tracking Preferences.