1. Once you've created your mini-bid, select which network partners to send it to so they can start bidding on the contract. Once you've made your selection(s) click SEND.
2. Once a network partner has submitted their bid, you will see their rates like the example below.
3. Once you've decided the winner, select the AWARD button.
4. Select whether or not a Backup Carrier is required then click AWARD.
5. Once awarded, the Mini-Bid will transition into a Lane under the Contract Lanes tab.
Please note: this creates both a Lane and Rate(s) that will be added to the Route Guide.
*For additional information, skip to the third section of the article in this link for How to Manage your Route Guide.