This feature is currently in Beta - please reach out to support or your account representative for more information.
In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Uber Freight Details You Are Looking For
- Instructions for Finding the Uber Freight API Details
- How to integrate Uber Freight with Emerge
- Additional Information
What Uber Freight Details You Are Looking For:
- Uber Freight Shipper ID
Instructions for Finding Uber Freight API Details:
The only information required is your Uber Freight Shipper ID. Please contact your Uber Freight representative if you need help obtaining that ID.
How to Integrate Uber Freight with Emerge:
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your Profile Icon at the bottom left of your screen
- Select TL Connect
- Select Uber Freight
- Enter Uber Freight Shipper ID
- Select the partner associated with Uber Freight
Additional Information & Requirements:
TL Connect is retrieving rates directly from Uber Freight, thus additional requirements exist that are not typically required to build a quote through Emerge.
- Pickup Date & Facility Hours
- Delivery Date & Facility Hours
Please note - not every lane is supported by the Uber Freight platform so do not be alarmed if rates are not returned on every built quote. If you think a lane should be returning a rate or other issues persist, please reach out to your Emerge or Uber Freight representative.