The Contract Market feature allows shippers to source for contract rates from the Emerge Network while in a Contract Lane!
Sections Within this Article
- How to Source for Capacity
- How to Use the Contract Market Rate
How to Source for Capacity
- After a Contract Lane has been created, find the Lane by clicking on the Contract Lane icon.
- Open the Contract Lane by clicking on Details.
- Click on SOURCE CAPACITY in the banner.
- Fill out the dialogue popup.
Once details have been submitted, you will see a truck icon moving across the banner. This means the Contract Market lane has been successfully submitted to the Emerge Network.
How to Use the Contract Market Rate
- When a rate has been submitted by the Emerge Network, you will receive an email notifying you that a rate has been returned.
- You can now add that Contract Rate to your Route Guide by selecting ADD TO ROUTE GUIDE.
- When added to your Route Guide, the rate will automatically populate on future quotes that match this lane.
Pro-Tip: Use the Auto Tender feature to streamline the tender process.
Feel free to chat an Emerge Support Rep with any questions!