In this article, you'll learn the following:
- What Information You'll Need to Start
- What GlobalTranz API Details Are Required
- Instructions for Finding GlobalTranz API Details
- How to Integrate GlobalTranz with Emerge
What Information You'll Need to Start
- GlobalTranz Website Username
- GlobalTranz Website Password
What GlobalTranz API Details Are Required
- API Username
- API Password
Instructions for Finding GlobalTranz API Details
- Email [email protected] with your GTZconnect username and password requesting access to the GlobalTranz API / Carrier Rate 1.0 platform.
"Subject: GlobalTranz API / Carrier Rate - P44
Please grant access to the GlobalTranz API / Carrier Rate 1.0 platform for the P44 integration for the following account:
GTZconnect Username: "YourUsername"
GTZconnect Password: "YourPassword"
2. The GTZ Integration Team will notify you when your API access has been turned on and provide you with API Credentials (username and password).
3. Use these credentials only when setting up the GTZ integration in your Emerge account.
How to Integrate GlobalTranz with Emerge
- Log into app.emergetms.com
- Click your profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select LTL Connect
- Search/Select GlobalTranz
- Select the Account Type you would like to setup
- Select/Add the Location Information (Please Note: Billing Information can be different)
- Enter in GlobalTranz Account Details
- Select the partner associated with GlobalTranz
- Click Submit